Top 10 Most Powerful Medicinal Plants
Our ancestors have started to use of medicinal plants centuries ago. Even now many of us rely on such traditional remedies. Here the list of 10 powerful medicinal plants in the world.
In many Asian countries, especially in India, ginger is a part of daily diet. Because the medicinal power of ginger can cure many diseases. The ginger root has many remedial actions including antibacterial, antiviral and antioxidant.
Health Benefits Of Ginger
- Ginger juice can balance digestive process.
- Improves the nutrients absorption power of body.
- Anti-inflammatory properties of ginger can cure joint pain.
- Ginger could keep away nausea in post surgery.
- Help to fight against cancer, diabetics and asthma
- Clear and charge up the micro-circulatory channels of the body.
As you know lavender is one of best remedies for a glowing skin. This purple beauty in your garden also has many medicinal properties. The oil extracted from lavender flower has antibacterial and antiviral properties. It is also beneficial in many medical conditions like anxiety, stress and insomnia.
Health Benefits Of Lavender
- Lavender oil can keep away dandruff and can cool down your scalp.
- Help to get relief from dryness, itching and swelling of skin.
- One the best anti depressant.
- Better solution for sun burn and headache.
- Provide prevention for airborne viruses.
Garlic is a member of the onion family. It is uses in many countries in various dishes. Garlic is also a popular herb. It can heal a wide range of diseases. It is low in calories and rich in nutrients. Garlic contains Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Manganese and Fiber. The sulphur rich ,strong pungent smell of garlic also can keep away insects and even snakes.
Health Benefits Of Garlic
- Provide better protection against cancer infections.
- Help to Improves your immunity.
- Balances the digestive system and improves nutrient absorption power of the body.
- Reduces blood pressure and reduce chances of cardiovascular problems.
- Prevention against allergies and improves iron metabolism.
- Quick relief from toothache and detoxify your body.
Spinach is the edible flowering plant native to Central Asia. This crispy, leafy vegetable also has powerful healing ability. It is a great source of vitamins and minerals. Spinach contains Vitamin K, Vitamin A, Manganese, Folate, Magnesium, Iron, Vitamin C, Vitamin B1, Zinc, Phosphorous, Vitamin B3 and Selenium.
Health Benefits Of Spinach
- The presence of riboflavin, beta carotene and luteine in spinach improves cardiovascular system and nervous system.
- It protects your eyesight, strengthen your bones and fight against cancer.
- The antioxidant properties help to reduce the chances of DNA damages.
- Effective solution for diabetics and cancer.
- Reduce blood pressure and prevent the chances of insomnia, tumors, neuritis and obesity.
- Balance the cholesterol level in the body.
- The high concentration of Vitamin K in spinach protects your nerve system.
Catnip or catmint native to Europe and central Asia. It is now largely cultivates in all parts of the world. Now it is widely popular in the world because of its health benefits.
Health Benefits Of Catnip
- It is a powerful detoxifier, help to sweat out toxic elements from your body.
- One of best natural medicine for headache and migraine.
- Relaxing property by calming down the nervous system.
- Quick relief from toothache.
- Balance digestive system.
Thyme is widely used as an aromatic plant. Its flowers, leaves and oil also has many health benefits. In Ancient Egypt, the thyme was used for embalming and to heal many other medical conditions. Thyme plant has anti-fungal, anti-viral, anti-septic and anti-parasitic properties.
Health Benefits Of Thyme
- Better prevention against food-borne bacterial infections.
- Balance blood pressure level.
- Keep away the chances of colon cancer.
- Solution for skin problems such as dryness, redness and swelling.
- Quick relief from cold and cough.
- Act as relaxing herb by calming down the nervous system.
7 Tea Tree
The tea tree oil is a popular herbal remedy. This herbal oil is derived from the leaves of tea tree native to coastal areas of Australia. The tea tree plants are highly priced in Australia. The tea tree oil has antibacterial, anti-fungal and antiviral properties. This herbal oil is nowadays used in soaps, lotions and shampoos.
Health Benefits Of Tea Tree
- Tea tree oil is used for infection of nail, skin, mouth and nose.
- Make persistent body odor.
- Prevention against head lice.
- Quick relief from cuts and burns.
- Faster dandruff cleaner and makes scalps remains cool.
- Cure head ache, cold and toothache.
8 Lady Ferns
Lady ferns is a long, light greenly plant native to northern hemisphere. It is commonly used for decorations and to make a number of recipes. Lady Ferns can also power to heal a number of diseases. The roots and stems of lady ferns are used for medicinal purposes.
Health Benefits Of Lady Ferns
- Recommended herb for the lack of appetite, fever and cough.
- Faster relief from cuts and sunburn.
- Prevention against harmful worms.
- Balance the digestive system.
- Prevention against Asthma, pneumonia and bronchitis.
Sages is a powerful herb with beautiful flowers and soft leafs. This plant grows in home gardens. The stem, flower and leaves of sage can cure a number of diseases in an effective way. The sage is very rich in nutrients and antioxidants.
Health Benefits Of Sage
- Improve your memory power.
- Can instantly reduce depression.
- Natural remedy for healing wounds.
- Balance stomach problems.
- Relief from toothache and keep away bad breath.
- Prevents the chances of infection to lungs, nose and throat.
- One of best antiseptic herbs.
Peppermint is a hybrid plant mainly cultivated in Europe. Peppermint oil is widely used as food flavor. This plant also has a calming effect and offers many other health benefits. Peppermint also has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
Health Benefits Of Peppermint
- Improves digestive system and nutrient absorption power of the body.
- The concentration of methanol in peppermint can prevent prostate cancer.
- Usage of peppermint oil could enhance memory power and alertness.
- Effectively prevent sinus infections.
- Quick relief from body pain.
Herbal Plants, Peppermint, Sage, Lady Ferns, Tea Tree, Catnip, Garlic